- Cut or tear small strips of paper about an inch wide and two inches long.
- Each partner writes or types romantic requests on the strips of paper. Things like, “rub my neck,” “nibble my ear,” “kiss my wrist,” “lick my . . .” well, you get the idea. The requests can be as racy or as subtle as you feel comfortable with, anything just short of sex.
- Place your strips in separate bowls or gift bags, one for each of you, and shake them up.
- Now, curl up in your favorite spot, in bed, or if it’s cold, by a cozy fire. Add to the ambience by lighting scented candles, tuning in to your favorite romantic playlist, and opening a bottle of wine or champagne. Ladies, some sexy lingerie wouldn’t hurt either.
- Take turns drawing from each other’s request slips and following through on the request.
- Really light the fires by foregoing sex until all the slips have been drawn and all the sexy requests have been fulfilled.
Do you have any romantic games you like to play? Why not share them?